The play’s the thing…to give.
Shakespeare-Santa makes it easy for you: Give a romance, a musical, a drama, a comedy — or all four!
Here’s the Chesapeake Shakespeare Company Gift Guide with easy-to-order presents — always classic, affordable, fun, and memorable. Tickets are delivered fast by email, or mailed by USPS (first-class reindeer) at your request. New this year — we have electronic gift cards, too. Share a compelling theatre experience.
SHAKESPEARE-SANTA GIFT GUIDE
GIFTS $150 and under
- For the Shakespeare-lover: One adult BASIC subscription to Richard III, The Taming of the Shrew, The Fantasticks and The Tempest: $116
- For the family who loves Shakespeare outdoors in the summer: Picnic table plus tickets for 2 adults + 4 children for The Tempest in-the-Ruins in Ellicott City: $150
- For the musical-lover: The Fantasticks, book and lyrics by Tom Jones and music by Harvey Schmidt, New York’s longest-running musical. It’s an endearing story about a boy and girl next door and their meddling dads. You won’t have to Try to Remember these classic songs. For romantics of all ages! A pair of PRIME seats is $130.
GIFTS UNDER $100
- For the history-lover: Now is the winter of our discontent… Two PRIME seat tickets to Richard III: $84 – $98
- For the comedy-lover: This is the way to kill a wife with kindness… Two PRIME seat tickets to The Taming of the Shrew: $84 – $98
- Kindergartners through high schoolers: CSC theatre gift cards are redeemable for a week of Shakespeare day camp: $225
- For everyone age 25 and under: Student subscription to Richard III, The Taming of the Shrew, The Fantasticks, and The Tempest: $76
CSC GIFT CARDS FOR EVERYONE: $10 – $500
CSC Gift Cards are redeemable for Chesapeake Shakespeare Company play tickets, subscriptions, workshops, and camps. You choose the gift level on this reloadable, electronic gift card. Fits all sizes, good for all plays, always in fashion. It is delivered by email: Perfect for everyone on your gift list!
Call the Box Office at 410-244-8570, Tues – Fri, 11am – 3pm or send an email to BoxOffice@chesapeakeshakespeare.com.
Photos and photo illustrations by Teresa Castracane, Alan Gilbert, Sandra Maddox Barton, and Jean Thompson.
See original article: http://www.chesapeakeshakespeare.com/stuff-their-stockings/