Many singles dread Valentine’s Day with its focus on couples in love, spawning such “anti-Valentine’s” observances as #SinglesAwarenessDay. While many people are single by choice or reject the cloying, commercial aspects of Valentine’s Day, countless others yearn to find a loving partner but find themselves unable to form or sustain lasting relationships. Veteran holistic physician Dr. Bradley Nelson to explain how emotional baggage from the past can form a “Heart-Wall™” that keeps people from love, and how removing this block can help them find lasting love.
3 Steps to Dismantle a Heart-Wall
Whether due to a bad breakup, divorce, death of a partner or past life events that have had a negative impact on our ability to open up to and trust others, anyone can have a Heart-Wall and not even be aware of it, Dr. Nelson Bradley says. When our heart is closed to love, it can prevent us from forming new relationships, block us from experiencing love in our current relationships and leave us feeling isolated and alone. Here are three steps to dismantling a Heart-Wall from the world-renowned healer who coined the term for what has been called “the most important discovery in the history of energy medicine.”
- Realize your heart may not be open to love in spite of all you do or have done. “A Heart Wall is made up of trapped emotional energy,” Dr. Nelson Bradley says. “If you experience an emotion that is very powerful – grief or depression or anger or resentment, whatever it is, if it is powerful enough the energy of that emotion can become trapped in the body and cause problems for you later in life in all kinds of ways.”
- Acknowledge that you have a Heart Wall from past trauma.“Sometimes we need to protect our hearts, so trapped emotions are added layer by layer like the layers of an onion. It is a protective mechanism to keep our heart from being hurt or totally broken. Each trapped emotion forms one layer in the heart-wall; each is unique and different.”
- Take steps to get rid of your Heart Wall. Dr. Bradley Nelson explains steps for identifying and releasing the negative emotions that form Heart Walls:
- The trapped emotions that form a Heart Wall are inaccessible until a person acknowledges that he or she has a Heart Wall.
- A Heart-Wall can be revealed by asking the person’s subconscious mind.
- Once revealed, trapped emotions become recognizable to the subconscious mind and vulnerable to being released.
About Dr. Bradley Nelson
Dr. Bradley Nelson has lectured internationally on the natural healing of chronic illness and successfully treated patients from across the US and Canada for more than 20 years. He has trained more than 2,000 practitioners worldwide on how to help people overcome unresolved anger, depression, anxiety, loneliness and other negative emotions and the physical symptoms associated them. In call in programs and on-air demonstrations, Dr. Bradley Nelson guides people through a series of questions to identify the root cause of the Heart Wall and remove it. For more information, please visit the online press kit DrBradleyNelson.com and EmotionCode.TV.
The post How to remove emotional baggage that keeps you from finding lasting love appeared first on Fromgirltogirl.com.