Resonating Relationships: The Energy of Romance
Many people have had the experience of dating someone with too much emotional baggage, but what if you are the person with the emotional baggage? You might not know that negative emotions from past experiences can cause you to sabotage relationships or attract Mr. or Miss Wrong. To help people who are struggling to find or sustain loving relationships, Natalie Nelson and her company HealersLibrary.com have created a new guide to healthy relationships titled Resonating Relationships, specifically to help people discover and get rid of the emotional baggage that can sabotage love, romance and healthy, lasting relationships.
“Having been in several relationships and struggled, and seeing alot of people who I know just totally struggle in their relationships, I got really frustrated with all of that because I think it shouldn’t be so difficult,” she says. “And I think that so much of the reason why people struggle is because there’s just things going on that they’re just not aware of. That’s part of the reason why I created this guide.”
Natalie will share tools from the Relationships That Resonate guide and assessment, including questions to help people get to the bottom of what may be holding them back from love, including questions such as:
- How stressed are you about your relationship / lack of relationship?
- How much control does your relationship issues have over your happiness?
- How blocked do you feel from nurturing romantic relationship(s) now or in the past?
- How difficult have you found it to communicate calmly with partner(s) now or in the past?
- How often do you put aside your own needs or feelings to keep the peace?
Natalie can also share:
- How family history and traumas affect our ability to give and receive love
- How to use visualization to find what you want and need in a partner
- How to identify negative connections with others you must cut to heal and move on.
- Metrics to help singles and those in committed relationships decide if they are in “Connection Mode” or “Isolation Mode; “Nurture Mode” or “Conflict Mode” and for those in committed relationships, “Harmony Mode” or “Discord Mode”
About Natalie Nelson
Natalie Nelson has spent more than 15 years studying, experiencing and teaching the powerful healing that is possible through The Emotion Code and The Body Code, created by her father Dr. Bradley Nelson. When she found herself in a failing marriage, she became inspired to create a new Body Code expansion program, Resonating Relationships: The Energy of Romance, a system that can affect powerful change that heals people and couples from the inside out. She currently resides in Salt Lake City, UT.
About Dr. Bradley Nelson
Dr. Bradley Nelson is a holistic Chiropractic Physician, a Medical Intuitive, and one of the world’s foremost experts in the emerging fields of Bioenergetic Medicine and Energy Psychology. His bestselling book, “The Emotion Code,” provides step-by-step instructions for working with the body’s healing power. Download a free copy at EmotionCodeGift.com.
The post Being held back from love? Learning how to move forward in a productive relationship. appeared first on Fromgirltogirl.com.